- Field label - Added the option to define a field’s display label for end users in the following screens and functions: business reports, scheduled reports, forms, and My Items box.
- The following new formulas were added:
- Encode to Base64
- Decode to Base64
- Is Boolean
- Is Date
- Is Number
- Array Index Of
- Date Difference
- Form builder - Updated the color options to allow separate colors for background, buttons, and titles.
- Updated file upload on forms to be optional.
- Added the option to use Create Inner Items form within another form.
- Added the option to define a form’s title or hide the title.
- NLP training sets - New type of training set that allow actions based on the content derived from NLP.
- Solution report - A new report type that displays data from multiple modules within a solution.
- Shared report - Added the ability to share solution reports to Process Contributors and enable them to view or edit data.
- Identity provider - Added the ability to sync external users and user groups from a specified identity provider using SCIM protocol (for example, OKTA).
- Added new permissions roles:
- System Users - Extended access to the platform
- Process Contributors - Regular participants in the business process
- Add the ability to configure user source, allowing users to be added manually, added from a communication source, or provisioned (as individual users or as user groups) from an identity provider.
- Fixed error in which the Title for the Add data of fields to the message section could not be added to a Send Notification action.
- Forms containing logos no longer scroll to the top upon submission.
- Fixed an error that prevented business tags from displaying in the tag module if there are no fields.
- Fixed an error that caused a field definition to disappear from a Send Notification action after editing.
- Fixed an error that listed a field created by a formula as being created by a trigger in the module.
- Relocated the submit button of Upload File forms to the right.